The Energy IP Summit (formerly known as Oil & Gas IP), will take place 23-25th March 2020 in London, UK. The world's only summit dedicated to discussing the latest and most pressing IP trends and strategies within the energy sector.
Click 'Download' to receive a copy of the agenda >>
Key highlights to be addressed:
- IP Commercialisation: Understand, evaluate, and expertly manage the commercial potential of your IP portfolio
- Collaborative IP Creation: Analysing the Use and Ownership of Co-Created Technology
- The Energy Transition: Explore strategies to future-proof your IP assets for the move into renewable energy
- Open Innovation: Understand the implications around collaborating and innovating in R&D and joint ventures
- Digitalisation & IP: Implementing game changing technologies, from AI to Patent Analytics, into your existing portfolios
- Aligning IP & Corporate Strategies: How to communicate the value and complexity of IP to Non-IP members of the business
For more information regarding the conference please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)207 036 1300.