Conference Day 1
Tuesday, March 24th, 2020
· During the R&D stages of development, when several parties are involved in the innovation of products, the importance of ownership and protection at the end can often be misunderstood and undervalued
· How can these collaborative journeys be best navigated to maintain the most open and productive relationship between all parties?
· What strategies are key when keeping product innovation and IP development in tandem and what needs to be established from the outset?
· While IP assets often appear within a company’s balance sheet, a lack of effective value creation and management can leave IP to be undervalued
· What IP strategies should be implemented into a business’ corporate strategy to ensure maximum commercial value?
· How should you communicate the complexities of IP strategy to the executive board?